viernes, 16 de marzo de 2007

The Prologue

I have been playing with the idea for sometime to write a journal about my life in Madrid. Not as in a personal journal about MY life, but about experiences in this city, its flavours, its ambience, its character. I have wanted to do this project of "travel writing" since I have arrived in Madrid but never actually did so. Now I am going to try to achieve this.

This will not be my personal journal. I have one on livejournal already so if you are interested to peruse that ask me as its locked to friends only. This blog is intended to express my experiences in Madrid, about its places, events and general life here from the perspective of an English/Hungarian girl.

I hope you can join me here in my adventure in getting to know this wonderful city.

1 comentario:

Anónimo dijo...

Hi Jen!

A nice project and great layout.

Have fun in Madrid, greetings from Wixhausen!

Jens

 
Locations of visitors to this page