lunes, 19 de marzo de 2007

Some Beautiful Pictures of Downtown Madrid

Perusing through the blog of one of my friends I came across a link for a website for a photographer called Alfredo Garcia. I was bowled over by his pictures of Madrid and are by far the most beautiful I have seen. I have taken a small sample to show you here of the area just around Plaza Cibeles. This square is one of my favorites in Madrid especially at night, in fact I think Madrid is the most beautiful at night. You can see why I am so enchanted with it from these photographs. There are many more of his photos on the website I have linked in this entry or in my general links on the side panel. Do check them out they are just wonderful!


Palacio de Comunicaciones (aka the post office)

Cibeles Fountain

Plaza de Cibeles looking up towards Gran Vía

Enchanting Metropolis by Night
(Now see why this is my favourite building ;-) )





No hay comentarios:

 
Locations of visitors to this page